onsdag 3. juli 2019

Nevermoor The Trials of Morrigan Crow

I am late to the party, I know. I have started to read this book about five times the last year, but I have never been able to finish it before I had to return it to the library. This time I finally finished it. I don't know why it took me so many tries to finish it. It's not a bad book, it's quite entertaining, really. I guess a mix of a lot to do with studies and work, and maybe a bit slow start, is what made me use so long to finish it. The book is said to be the new Harry Potter. I can understand why, but this book is no new Harry Potter. Morrigan Crow can manage without the comparison. She is a girl who feel different and can't really fit in. Just before she turns 11, Jupiter North takes her to Nevermoore. She has to participate in a series of trials to become a member of Wundrous Society. All the other contestants have a special skill, but not Morrigan.

The book took a bit of time to really make it into Nevermoore, but once in, I really look forward to read book number two.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar