fredag 14. januar 2011

The Angel's Game



Last year I read The Shadow of the Wind and that was one great book. Great book, and I just loved the environment the story took place. Before Christmas a friend of mine gave me The Angel's Game. I didn't have time to read it before Christmas, but now I've read it and it's so great! This is a really well written book. I love the main character, the way he discovers his talent for writing and the way life and destiny takes him. I'm not going to reveal anything, but I love the thought of the bookstore and the Cemetery of the Forgotten books. The thought of books chosing its read and not the other way around appeals to me! I love the smell of books, old books with old, great stories, and I just dream away about the forgotten books. The characters Zafón uses are so colorful and well written, villains and good guys. I love the irony of writers writing books for selling but under another name. I love the love story and the way in unravels mysteries and challenges for the main character. Yet another time Carlos Ruiz Zafón has manage to write such a compelling story. This was the book I couldn't put down. I just couldn't stop reading. I hope Carlos Ruiz Zafón keeps writing novels like this!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar